The company's Board has stipulated the following principles, among others, for dealing with any takeover bid:
- If the Board receives information about a possible or actual takeover bid for the company's shares, the Board shall help ensure that all shareholders are treated equally and receive satisfactory information at all times.
- In the event of a takeover bid for the company, the Board shall help ensure that the company's activities are run without interruption in relation to normal operations.
- In the event of a takeover bid, the Board shall not actively hinder the bid unless special reasons indicate that this is in the interests of the shareholders as a whole.
- The Board shall not attempt to hinder takeover bids by utilising authorisations to issue new shares or reaching other decisions with the aim of hindering the implementation of the bid.
- If a bid is received, the Board shall publish its assessment of the bid and a recommendation to the shareholders to either accept or reject the bid. The Board shall work to ensure that the shareholders have sufficient time to reach a decision concerning the bid.
The company's Board will continue to work on drawing up guidelines and principles for how the company should handle any takeover bid for the company's shares.